Our Smart Energy and Security Solutions
The Jindok Group is a clean energy technology aggregator and development company that brings state of the art energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions, cyber and physical security technologies and investment grade finance to fund our large sovereign and corporate projects.
We are currently working on large LED smart light and smart city projects in the U.S., India and a smart port solutions project for the largest port owner and developer in India.
Our consortium includes best of breed LED manufacturers, smart city networking solutions and security technology companies that provide port security solutions for LA, Long Beach, Oakland, Seattle and Baltimore ports. We also work with the U.S. leader in smart airport security technologies.
- The Jindok Development Fund can pay all investment grade project development capital costs for clean energy and infrastructure projects with below market funds which can be repaid for up to 25 years through our opex service contract.
- Jindok has a leading scalable clean energy EPC group for our installations and service contracts.
- Our state-of-the-art smart LED streetlights are rated for dependable 100,000 hour usage, 10 year warrantee and are custom engineered for India to assure longevity.
- Our advanced micro grid village electrification technologies are scaleable from micro villages to large village mandalams.
- We can eliminate power shortages through peak load shaving and management, advanced
energy storage, distribution and solar energy augmentation.
- We have the latest lithium and kinetic energy storage solutions that were designed by and for the U.S. Department of Defense to deliver robust, dependable performance for up to 20 years.
- Our wireless mesh network infrastructure provides the secure technological platform to support distributive energy, storage and generation, peak demand shedding and micro-grid management for cities and village electrification.
- Our cyber security technologies provide total security safeguards to our smart grid networks.